Rather than recreate the wheel, we found excellent perspective on a few very important issues that we wanted to share; each of the highlighted words link to further guides that you may find useful from a wonderful group called Dogs Out Loud. Rescue takes a village, and sometimes that village consists of other rescues resources. We appreciate DogsOutLoud giving us permission to link to their words of wisdom and are thankful there is such good information out there to share. We have your back but need to know that the commitment goes both ways. Our dogs’ lives literally depend on it.
- So, You’ve Brought Home a New Dog, Now What?
- I Need to Return This Dog
- Catch Your Dog Doing Something Good
- The Magic of Adopting a Long Stay Dog
- Leash Gremlins Need Love Too..Helping Your Leash Reactive Dog
- The Say Please Protocol
- Separation Anxiety
- Crate Training
- Thinking about getting a Dog – read this first
- Introducing your Cat to a Foster Dog
- Decompression and the Two week Shutdown
All guides used with permission.